npvh_amanda_chartingWe live in an area where there is constant motion and traveling. We provide health certificate services to ease your transition whether you are moving or going on vacation. Please provide us with a current physical address in the state of Alaska and a physical address to the place of destination. We also need proof of a current rabies vaccination.

We will determine if your pet needs to be on flea, tick and heartworm preventative.

International health certificates can be more complicated and most countries have websites that can provide you with a checklist of needed requirements before you travel. We can also help you with any questions you may have about the travel requirements needed for your destination.